Polishing the concrete surface transforms your concrete floor into a beautiful, long lasting, very low maintenance floor that will have a smooth glass like finish.
A smooth, flat finish used for internal areas, revealing the decorative aggregates in either a full depth, medium or partial exposure. Polished concrete can be sealed, similar to timber floor boards or highly polished like stone or terrazzo.
• Can be very decorative
• Very low maintenance
• Stain resistant
• Abrasion resistant
• Permanent and long lasting
• No waxing, coating or stripping needed
• Allergen, mold, and mildew resistant
• At highest polish, increases light by 30%
• Excellent value
• Most cement floors will respond well to the concrete polishing process.